The Boeing Company Procurement Agent (Entry Level) in Huntsville, Alabama
Boeing's BDS Development Supplier Management Contracting (SMC) team is seeking a purchasing professional to act as an authorized agent of the company with the responsibility to commit company resources through contracts and agreements for the procurement of goods and services
As the Procurement Agent, you will create and manage major supplier purchase contracts in support of the BDS Development Programs. Candidates should have experience with the entire procurement life cycle to include developing Supplier Buy to Packages, Requests for Proposal, evaluating bids, creating and issuance of Purchase Contracts, and pre/post award contract administration through closeout.
Purchase contract price types will also vary, including Cost Reimbursable Incentive Fee/Award Fee, Firm-Fixed Price, and Time & Material.
Overall the position requires an individual who can work on multiple subcontracts while always ensuring that policies and procedures are followed. Additional support responsibilities could include issuance and administration of Teaming Agreements, Proprietary Information Agreements, New Business and Proposal Support.
- Implements SMC prioritization plans for delivery of products, services and data. Support reviews and modify buy authorization plans.
- Implements SMC negotiation strategies. Prepare and execute contractual documents.
- Implements SMC contract/subcontract management plans.
- Works with the SMB on the development of supply base management plans. Monitor supplier capability, capacity and business health.
- Monitors supplier import and export regulatory requirements.
- Reports issues or concerns.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience in Supplier Management/ Procurement as a Purchasing Agent or Buyer.
- More than 1 years of experience with proposal development and contract negotiations.
- More than 1 years of experience with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).
- Experience in administrating Cost Reimbursable purchase contracts.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Procurement Agent
Organization: BDS Development
Title: Procurement Agent (Entry Level)
Requisition ID: 1800020469