Northrop Grumman Logistics Management Analyst 4 in Huntsville, Alabama
Logistics Management Analyst 4
Requisition ID: 18005538
Location(s): United States-Alabama-Huntsville
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
The qualified applicant will become part of the Northrop Grumman Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) Integrated Battle Command System (IBCS) logistics team. The position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
The selected applicant will perform as a Logistics Management Analyst and will provide provisioning for NGC programs that will help to ensure the provisioning requirements are being addressed and accomplished. The candidate will
work with other ILS personnel, Configuration Management, Systems Engineering, Technical Publications teams, and Government provisioner's to develop logistics Product Data (LPD). The desired candidate must understand the various aspects of provisioning, engineering technical drawings, and maintenance concepts in order to support the ILS team.
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
10 Years experience with Bachelors; 8 Years experience with Masters.
An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Must have provisioned a system or platform in Powerlog-J.
- Basic understanding of logistic elements; supportability, maintainability and logistics support.
- Performs well in small groups with little oversight.
- Extensive experienced with Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to travel to other Northrop Grumman and customer locations (10%).
- Must have current/active Secret clearance.
Experience working with military programs, COTS hardware, and GFE integrated platforms.
- Strong understanding of Systems Acquisition, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), Supportability Analysis (SA), and the
- Experience leading provisioning development efforts.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Familiar with parts information logistics tools similar and not limited to (WebFLIS).
- • Strong understanding of PowerLog-J and provisioning elements of the database.
• Knowledge of and development of PowerLog-J output reports.
• Familiar with developing and integrating supportability analysis data bases based on GEIA-STD 0007.
• Ability to collect and prepare screening data for submission to the Defense Logistics Information Services (DLIS).
• Strong understanding of maintenance concepts.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings for logistics product development.
• Ability to research and understand engineering changes to determine impact to system provisioning documentation.
• Knowledge of the developing Repair Parts Special Tools List (RPSTL) technical manuals.
• Understanding of initial spares/repair parts development.
• Must understand Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Elements, concepts, and methodologies.
• Must have knowledge of military supply and maintenance procedures.
• Military electronic system maintenance experience with Field and Sustainment Maintenance concepts.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Logistics Management Analyst 4
Requisition ID: 18005538