Bevilacqua Research Corporation Accounting Clerk II in Huntsville, Alabama
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama**incorporated in 1992. BRC provides “best-value” technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R&D.;
BRC is seeking an Accounting Clerk who has worked in a Department of Defense/Aerospace contracting environment ensuring the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. This individual will contribute to moderately complex aspects of government contract accounting involving DOD projects. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
- Performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
- Reviews, codes and verifies transactions and journal entries. Completes moderately complex calculations.
- Reconciles accounts and bank statements.
- May also process accounts payable and receivable transactions.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- A Bachelor's Degree or related years of experience with a high school diploma.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
- Experience with JAMIS Prime ERP accounting system a PLUS.
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Code: 18-CRP-002
Location: Huntsville, AL
Clearance Required: None