ManTech Access Control Specialist in Huntsville, Alabama
*This is a Part-Time/On-Call position*
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Access Control Specialist, you will provide access control and process visitors; escort emergency personnel; receive and process incoming packages; monitor intrusion detection system; respond, assess and reset alarms; monitor CCTV; conduct interior and exterior security checks; monitor and control vehicle access; CPR/AED and First Aid certified; after hour security support services.
• Access Control (ACC)
• Serving, when required, as a point-of-contact (POC) for the receipt and safeguarding of National Security Information during client non-duty hours. Performing security checks on all outgoing and incoming material, and performs facility security and patrol duties, as designated.
• Providing visitor escort services for official visitors (government and contractor), vendors and visiting dignitaries within the MDA facilities as well as between MDA and entry/exit control points.
• Using the MDA automated computer Windows based visitor control system, Diamond II to process MDA and authorized visitors.
• Performing CPR/AED/First Aid, if required. Implementing emergency procedures in response to a Hazardous Materials incident
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills essential.
• Minimum of one year experience within one or more of the standard U.S. Government security fields.
• U.S. Citizenship and an active Secret clearance.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent and one to two years of related (government security environment) experience.
Years of Experience
Part-Time On Call
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.