WindStream Communications Customer Care Rep - Temp to Perm RR in Arab, Alabama
Temp to Perm Position
As a key member of the Customer Care Team, the Customer Care Representative maintains communication with Windstream’s customers and assist them in resolving various concerns or questions. This person will have the ownership to resolve issues directly with customers and involve others when the concerns are larger. Additionally, this person will be committed to ensure that our customers have a positive customer service experience.
Ideal candidate has previous sales experience in call center or outside sales setting. Telecom experience is a bonus but not required.
Shift hours: Vary within Monday- Friday 8am-7pm. Occasional overtime but rare.
Training: Two-week training period which requires 8-5 office hours. Once training complete job hours may change.
· Respond to customer requests regarding products and services, process/procedures, billing, and repair requests.
· Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems quickly and completely.
· Educate customers on benefits of Windstream’s products and services and effectively cross/up sell services.
· Process customer change requests to change customer accounts using the order process system.
· Respond to customer requests via voicemail, email, and regular mail.
· Prioritize work to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Work in partnership with other internal service/repair-related departments to resolve customer issues.
· Must be able to effectively build and maintain both internal and external customer relationships. The Care Representative will foster a positive relationship within the organization and demonstrate the Windstream Core Values at all times.
· Care Representative must demonstrate the ability to successfully identify revenue and retention opportunities with a solutions selling approach. This will be done using a value add solution to the customer using Windstream products and promotions.
· 2 successful years in a call center environment is desired .
· A true passion for customer service – feeling satisfaction that you were able to help someone, especially with difficult situations.
· Outstanding time management and work prioritization skills. You should be someone who enjoys toggling through multiple screens, having a full “to-do” list, enjoy constant contact and talking to many different people each day.
· Intermediate –level competence using a Windows-based environment.
· Ability to investigate and understand a customer issue.
· Ability to educate customers on the telecom solutions that Windstream offers.
· Be exceptional at diffusing tough situations by using various communication methods/strategies depending on the audience.
· Demonstrated customer responsiveness and ability to generate customer confidence.
· Demonstrated insight and judgment in knowing when and how to seek help.
· Comfortable working in a structured environment.
· Flexible in working varied shifts, including weekends.
· Self-confident with a can-do attitude and keen interest in taking on and surpassing challenges.
- Ability to Sell-Upsell products/Value Added Services related to the industry
Excellent selling skills to be able to sell client products to new customers
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
Primary Location: *US-Alabama-Arab
Job Category: *Customer Service
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Requisition ID: 18000712